Tuesday, July 10, 2012

Random Thoughts and Events

So silly and random is this video that my son and his friend made today. It's always fun to see what they will come up with next when they do a video.  It's interesting to see how they put this together with the sound and video clips they have and how they speed it up and slow it down.  It's lots of fun for them and it gives them something to do instead of playing video games.

I got to play the color challenge today on SCS.  The colors were Raspberry Pirouette Cake.  Razzleberry, Pink Pirouette, and Crumb Cake.
    I had fun with this and stamped once in pink pirouette then stamped a bit to the side in raspberry ripple. I colored the stems in crumb cake. The word die cut was edged with direct to paper using crumb cake ink. The background was embossed with damask by Darice embossing folder.
I saw this on FB yesterday and thought it was very interesting.
It's time to get some sleep.  Tomorrow Sarah and I will take an early swim.  We'll see if she's up at 10 like she said.
Thanks for stopping by.
Blessing for today:We had a great Bible Study tonight with friends.
Blessings,

No comments:

The Simple Woman's Daybook April 9, 2024

 For Today April 9, 2024 The Simple Woman's Daybook began here . Looking out my window it is now dark but has been a beautiful day! The...