Saturday, July 14, 2012

Sick, So Long, Sleepy Saturday

Today was a very unusual day. Tim left early this morning to go to a fish convention in Indianapolis.  He has fish coming from a friend and likes to hear the speakers they have.  So Tim woke me at 7:30 to tell me he was leaving at 8.....then he comes back up at 7:45 and tells me he's leaving......I think he was anxious to go.

Ben was sick throughout the night.  I woke almost every time so I didn't get much sleep.  I kept praying for him.
As a result of hearing Ben I didn't get much sleep so I was groggy most of the day.
Jane was supposed to come over today but after hearing Ben was sick, she decided to keep away! LOL

I made a card for the Inspiration Challenge on SCS.

Here's my card for today's challenge. Here's the link for the item that gave me my inspiration.
http://www.etsy.com/listing/86995279...-bib-laminated
I used versamark on mambo card stock and embossed in white. Next I added the black ribbon and the flower done in pink pirhouette and eged in mambo. Then I added pearls.

I also found lots of inspiration today on the web.
 You are a new creation in Christ..............

Here's one of the cutest pictures of The Little Rascals.  I used to watch them as a kid.  We also have some of their dvds.  Should get them out again and watch them.  Some of them were pretty funny.

Thanks for stopping by today.  Blessing of the Day:Tim got safely to Indianapolis.
Blessings,

1 comment:

Stampin' Mom of Four said...

Love your card! I'm going to have to emboss some flowers on colored card stock soon. ... I hope Ben is feeling better soon. It's not good to be sick - especially in the summer. Bradley had a fever a few weeks ago and it ended up being an ear infection. Came on with no warning. ... Glad that Tim made it to Indianapolis. ... I watched The Rascals as a kid, too! Fond memories : )

The Simple Woman's Daybook April 9, 2024

 For Today April 9, 2024 The Simple Woman's Daybook began here . Looking out my window it is now dark but has been a beautiful day! The...