Monday, July 23, 2012

TOP 3-WOOT WOOT!



This card was in the top three for Stampin' Up Only challenges found here:
Sue's Card
What a great way to start the day.  Actually the day started much earlier with coffee and a clean and simple card.  These are so hard for me to do, especially with someone else's layout.  Here's mine from this morning.
  These CAS challenges are so hard for me. I keep wanting to fill that white space with something! I colored the stamp from Serene Silhouettes with markers then stamped one and used the second stamping for my card. I did the same thing with the text from Trust God. Then I added a bow with cherry bakers twine.
It's been a long day.  I spent the day with Pam, a great stamping friend. She is an amazing card maker.  Check out her blog here.
She brought some of her new, cute stamps.  She likes Penny Black like me so I loved what I saw.  We each show our new, cute stamps and share stamps.
Here's one of the cards she made for a class she teaches.  If there are left overs she brings them and we make them.  I get to keep one of them.  Isn't this just the cutest???  Pam said she saw something like this on someone's blog and she changed some things to make it hers.
I got to make this cute card also.
Here's another card I got to make from Pam.
I can't wait to begin coloring the cute images I got from Pam.
This evening I went to Jan's house.  She moved and I haven't seen her house since she did, so tonight's the night.  Jan lives in a great area with less noise and a pond in her back yard.  It's a wonderful view. 
We met one of Jan's neighbors who is a stamper too.  She already has a demonstrator though. :)
Time to check for the color challenge then head to bed.
Thanks for stopping by.
Blessing for Today: Ben got outside and is eating a bit more.
Blessings,

No comments:

Pocket Front Card

 This was today's challenge on Splitcoaststampers, Ways To Use It Challenge. Sabrina challenged us to make pockets.  I used the tutorial...