Tuesday, August 7, 2012

Celebrating 19 years of Marriage

My craft room cabinets should come today. They had to be re-ordered since the first cabinets came damaged. I don't understand these companies. They send one cabinet all in one box. The cabinet we so heavy that you needed a fork lift to lift it. So, obviously when people moved it, it got dinged here and there. It looked like they dropped it because the piece all had damage in the same place. This time the pieces are coming in separate packages so they can be moved carefully. I can't wait to get my new stamp room finished.

 Here's a card that I made today for the Technique Lovers Challege. Here's my card for blissful backgrounds. I chose Bev's water stamping found here. http://www.splitcoaststampers.com/re...waterstamping/ I can't believe I haven't done this technique before! I loved how easy it was. I sponged three different blues for the background then stamped with a stamp from Cornish Heritage Farms before they went out of business. The lighthouse is colored with copic markers. Both the image and background have a 1/16" border to make them stand out a bit. This is a card for my DH as tomorrow we celebrate our 19th wedding anniversary.
I was trying to find our wedding picture here on my laptop, but can't find it.  Wanted to show you what 19 years of wedded bliss and two kids can do to you! LOL  Just kidding, I know I have the BEST kids and husband anyone could ask for.
I thank God for giving Tim to me so many years ago.  We were in the same single's group at church and began doing activities together and having Bible Study together.  June we began to date and August 7th we were married.
I'm sure many thought we HAD to get married and others were sure it wouldn't last with such a short time of dating.  But God knew what He was doing when He put us together.
Here's a beautiful song and video about Marriage.  Kenny G is one of my favorite musicians.

Blessing for today: I got my cabinets put together and have been filling them with stamping stuff!
Thank you for stopping by.
Blessings,
 

Pocket Front Card

 This was today's challenge on Splitcoaststampers, Ways To Use It Challenge. Sabrina challenged us to make pockets.  I used the tutorial...