Wednesday, August 8, 2012

It's Done and I'm Stamping Again!

I finished organizing my stamping room. Here are some pictures.
 This is a picture of the 2 new cabinets( on left) and the new file cabinet I got for my stamp room. Where the two cabinets on the left are there was a buffet from my grandfather. We moved the buffet to the living room. My stamping space can accommodate 8 stampers.


Here's a close up of the contents of the cabinets. I was fortunate to find three-drawer cabinets from Walmart and Target which enabled me to organize things in the new cabinets. I also got a 2-drawer file cabinet for my SU business stuff.
These cabinets came with one long and two short shelves if I want to use them. I found the drawers to be a better fit for me right now. I kept the shelves in case I change my mind.
 Here is another view of my stamping space including the cubbies on the left by the windows which hold my overflow of stamps. I can seat 8 stampers for classes. It's a great feeling to have things stored away. I'll just have to remember where I put everything! LOL

Stamped jar in black then added cherry twine. I also cut the lid from SU material. I put it through the cuttlebug twice with a half sheet of paper folded into fourths. This almost cut the whole thing out. What I found was that the impression of the lid was pressed into the paper so I was able to cut the cloth lid by hand with less fraying. I used the SU espresso core-dinations paper and sand paper after I ran it through the cuttlebug with the woodgrain folder.
I added the pear stamped in daffodil and limeade using the rock n roll technique. I cut out the banner with the bitty banners die.
 Here's my first card using this new bundle. They arrived today and I needed to organize my cabinets before I played with this set. I stamped the jar in black then stamped the pear in daffodil then did rock n roll technique with limeade. I added the banner using the Orchard harvest paper. I used a square punch to add the ends. I also used espresso baker's twine.

I saw this on FB yesterday and LOVED it!

There are two ways of spreading LIGHT… To be the CANDLE… Or the MIRROR that REFLECTS it. Edith Wharton

Thanks for stopping by.
Blessing of the day:I finished organizing my cabinets and got to stamp with a new set.
Blessings,
 

1 comment:

Stampin' Mom of Four said...

Wow! I envy your space! Currently, I have no dedicated space, but I can make it happen! It's just gonna take some time. Isn't the Core'dinations card stock really cool?!?

Beautiful Paper Does The Work

 Splitcoaststampers is a great website for people who make cards or scrapbook. They have daily challenges. This is one of the challenges. Gi...