Friday, August 10, 2012


 

The Simple Woman’s Daybook

FOR TODAY August 10, 2012

Outside My Window...it is dark and cool. So cool that I have goosebumps on my arms.

I am thinking...that the pain I'm in better  go away.

I am thankful for...the ladies who come to Card Ministry.  We made 120 cards tonight in 2 hours.

From the kitchen...I can hear the refrigerator door opening the for kid's 5th meal of the day!

I am wearing...a t-shirt, long pants and tennis shoes.

I am creating...a card for the inspiration challenge.

I am going...to stop going to Physical Therapy.  I'm in a lot more pain than I was when I started.

I am reading...nothing right now.  I'm waiting for I'm not a Fan.

I am hoping...that my pain begins to go away without needing Ibuprofen.

I am hearing...the Little League Baseball game on tv.

Around the house...it is quiet except for the occasional comment about the game.

One of my favorite things...is eating a peanut buster parfait.

A Few Plans For The Rest Of The Week:Stamping with Jane, Footloose with Sarah tomorrow night.

Here are some pictures I thought were worth sharing...This is Sam drinking MY water!  I turned my back to get paper and heard slurping.


Something some one showed me that I have to make.
Thanks for stopping by.
Blessings,

No comments:

Pocket Front Card

 This was today's challenge on Splitcoaststampers, Ways To Use It Challenge. Sabrina challenged us to make pockets.  I used the tutorial...