Sunday, August 5, 2012

Trust in the Lord with all your heart-Proverbs 3:5

Trust-A five letter word that is so hard to do sometimes.  What is it like to trust in the lord with all of your heart?  I'm working on that but so far I'm sure of one thing, that I haven't reached that goal yet.

I am working on looking to the Bible and God to help me to look to God for my answers not man.  I am reading a very interesting book called, Not A Fan, by Kyle Idleman.
I need to be in the game not in the stands with the fans.  This is one non-fiction book that for me is an easy read.  I can't wait to finish it.

Here's a song about trusting in the Lord.



Originally Posted by Stamping Servant View Post
Saw this quote today and thought I'd share it with you.
Joy is the settled assurance
that God is in control
of all the details of my life;
the quiet confidence
that ultimately everything
is going to be all right;
and the determined choice
to praise God in all things.


~ Kay Warren
I made a couple of cards today.  See what you think.  This is one that I colored with Copic markers after stamping with Memento black ink.  This is a stamp that Jan had.  I love dogwoods and couldn't wait to color one.
This was for Featured Stamper on SCS today.  I chose this card to CASE.

It's interesting to read about Gabby Douglas giving praise to God but the press didn't print that.  I'm so thrilled that she is willing to praise God for her excellence and success.  That is amazing to do when you are and adult, let alone a teen.  It's amazing who God raises up isn't it?  Gabby has an amazing story with her mom and a second mom who took care of her so she could train with the trainer she wanted so far from home.  What an incredible story.

Blessing of the Day:Ben's practice went well for the worship evening  in a week.
Blessings,
 

No comments:

Pocket Front Card

 This was today's challenge on Splitcoaststampers, Ways To Use It Challenge. Sabrina challenged us to make pockets.  I used the tutorial...