Saturday, August 4, 2012

Great Reminders

What a wonderful reminder from my friend Pam.

This is the beginning of a new day.
God has given me this day to use as I will.
I can waste it or grow in its light
and be of service to others.
But what I do with this day is important because 
I have exchanged one day of my life for it.
When tomorrow comes, today will be gone forever.
I hope I will not regret the price I paid for it.


Check out this video also.


I got to play the Inspiration Challenge at Splitcoast today and came up with this card.  Here's my inspiration for this card.
http://www.selfridges.com/en/Feature...CUITSELECTION/
I used the stippled blossoms set and stamped in daffodil and summer sun a retired ink from SU. I also used celery and olive. This is a two-step stamping card with espresso ribbon and a Martha Stewart border in olive.

I found this while looking around on line.  Tim and I had this on our wedding invitations.  Speaking of weddings our 19th wedding anniversary is Tuesday Aug. 7th. I better get busy making a card for Tim.
Isn't this a wonderful reminder to all of us?
Love this song...Butterfly Kisses  It's amazing how fast time goes.  Before we know it Ben will be off to college.  His Sr. year in high school will fly by for sure.
Sarah has a friend over and it's the perfect day to swim.  We have 90+ temps. here today.  Ben and I got him a new recliner for his room.  Our Levin furniture store is having a tent sale.  He got a recliner for $110! We had looked inside first and saw chairs from 399-1299.  I told him that was too much to spend so we went to the back of their lot and in their tent sale we found just what he needed.  God is so good.  We give him the glory, honor and praise.
Blessing of the Day:Ben got a $400 recliner for $110!
Thanks for stopping by.
Blessings,

1 comment:

Stampin' Mom of Four said...

Sue, I shared the first video with a friend whose teenage son is suffering from a very bad skin disease and they haven't gotten a firm diagnosis yet. God bless you for sharing it here.

Museum, Flowers and Cards

 The Cleveland Children's Museum Friday, my son and I took his daughter to this incredible Children's Museum on Euclid Ave. at 40th....