Thursday, August 23, 2012

Thursday is Jammy Day-Hi Hope

I had to have a jammy day. Hope keeps counting down how many days I have left before we go back to school, her sister and I.  So in honor of Hope, I'm having a jammy day!
I got to make a card today for the ways to use it challenge on Splitcoaststampers.  You were to use clouds in your creation.
  I made my clouds with the old, retired cloud maker. They were made on bashful blue with bashful blue ink and a sponge. Next I stamped the silhouette image from My Friend in midnight muse. I sponged the bottom of the card with soft suede ink. The pure innocence girl is colored with copic markers and cut out. She is on dimensionals. The fence and grass are from Sweet N Sassy Stamps.
Here's the second card I made with clouds.
I colored another pure innocence girl and put the field of sunflowers behind her. As you can see, the clouds are darker in the dark blue sky. I used copic markers to color this scene. I used the fence and grass die cuts from Sweet N Sassy stamps.


Here's a beautiful card I found while surfing the web.  Don't you just wish you were there?  There's nothing like the sound of the ocean waves coming in and going out.
Isn't this picture darling?  I said, awwww when I saw it.  We don't have squirrels around here so this is cute.  I  imagine if you did have squirrels that were a nuisance, this wouldn't be cute at all.
Here's a cute baby video.

Here's another card I made today for the Queen For The Day challenge.
Here is the card I used as my inspiration.
This Pure Innocence girl was just what I needed to CASE Cindy's card. I used a different nestability and paper and flowers. She is colored with copic markers and cut with scallop oval nesties. I added plaid paper from a bunch of paper someone gave me. I think she got it at Michaels. I added a yellow daisy for my flower because it was close to the yellow flower in her hand. I added just for you as the saying. I love how this came together because of Cindy. Enjoy your week Cindy. Happy Crown Wearing.
Well, tomorrow is my LAST day of summer vacation.  Then it's on to work Monday.  Thank you Lord for giving me time to relax and recharge.  I truly have loved this summer!

Blessing of the Day:We went to a friend's house so Tim could help her with her computer and some things around her house.
Thanks for stopping by,
Blessings,

No comments:

Pocket Front Card

 This was today's challenge on Splitcoaststampers, Ways To Use It Challenge. Sabrina challenged us to make pockets.  I used the tutorial...