Wednesday, August 22, 2012

Wednesday Means Two More Days of Vacation Hope

I forgot to upload my little owl for Tyler. He is an 11 year old boy who is in remission for cancer. The teapotters are sending him cards to brighten his day. Part of the challenge was to add a joke. Here's mine.  Knock knock,  Who's there?  Owl.  Owl who?  Owl aboard...........LOL  I know it's lame but it made me giggle when I read it, so it's going to Tyler to see if it brings a smile.
Here's my card for today's sketch challenge 399.  I love this bear who is an oldie from 1997 from Judith stamps. I used an old Judith image from 1997 that a friend had. I colored this cute bear with copic markers. I added him in front of Lovely as a Tree images which were stamped in soft suede then sponged with soft suede and bashful blue. I used the woodgrain embossing folder on the pacific point paper. I added the text from Inky Antics set called Aviator Benton.
Thanks for stopping by.
Blessing of the day:This was Ben's first day on his first job!
Blessings,
 

No comments:

Pocket Front Card

 This was today's challenge on Splitcoaststampers, Ways To Use It Challenge. Sabrina challenged us to make pockets.  I used the tutorial...