Thursday, August 2, 2012

You Reign

Here's a new artist, Jonathan Seller with a song called You Rein. Take a listen.





Have you ever been so deep into the pits that you believed all of the garbage Satan tells you?  Well it's a very common thing whether you are married or single, male or female.  I saw it last night in some singles that I was talking with.  They said they had no goals, and one said she'd never go to a class reunion because what would she tell her former classmates?  No, I'm not married, No, never had kids, No my job is ordinary and boring, No I'm just here waiting to die..................


Those types of comments made me cry because she'd admitted to giving up.  I asked if any of them had found their passion in serving God.  None had but some admitted that they'd thought of some things but hadn't done anything about it.  I'm sure last night God was crying with us as we discovered the pain and hurt that was in those ladies.  When I saw this today on FB I had to put it in as a reminder for me and all of us who begin to believe the lies we're told.


When you say: I don't know what to do. God says: I will give you wisdom. {If any of you lacks wisdom, you should ask God, who gives generously to all without finding fault, and it will be given to you. James 1:5} (A Confident Heart, Chapter 12)
I get some of these things from here:
Today I'm off to Physical Therapy then to do some errands then to put together my cabinets for my stamping room, providing that they come undamaged. 
Bless you for stopping by.
Blessing of the Day:Tim and I were discussing a book I'm reading called Christian Maturity and I was able to use some of that information when I was talking to the singles.


No comments:

Pocket Front Card

 This was today's challenge on Splitcoaststampers, Ways To Use It Challenge. Sabrina challenged us to make pockets.  I used the tutorial...