Wednesday, September 26, 2012

Customer Card of the Day-Woot Woot!

So check this out!
Our Daily Bread designs Customer Card of the Day

Wednesday, September 26, 2012
Customer Card of the Day - Sue Craig!
Our Daily Bread designs Customer Card of the Day
Happy Wednesday, everyone!!! I've been scouting and searching here and there, and it's time to reveal the next ODBD Customer Card of the Day, which belongs to........Sue Craig aka Bensarmom! Congrats, Sue!!! This gorgeous card jumped right off of the screen at me over at Splitcoast Stampers! The colors (and shimmer) of the poinsettia from the His Gift stamp set are amazing and the pearls for the center of the poinsettia are perfect!  Beautiful work, Sue!!!

Our Daily Bread designs "His Gift" stamp set, Designer Sue Craig aka Bensarmom
Our Daily Bread designs "His Gift" stamp set, Designer Sue Craig aka Bensarmom
If you'd like to see more of Sue's paper-art, visit her extensive gallery at Splitcoast (which has over 5000 projects!), Bensarmom, or her inspirational blog, Trusting in the Lord for All Things.  Keep doing what you are doing, Sue!  You are a blessing!!

Thanks for visiting with us today!  Stay tuned Thursday for a new "For The Love" Blog Hop!  God bless!

Our Daily Bread designs Blog Writer and Designer Angie Crockett

    I was so surprised to find a private message online that I'd been chosen.  How cool is that?
God is so good to me to allow me a lift in my day like that.

I am just home from Bible Study tonight.  We're doing the Daniel Plan.  If you go to this site, you can see what this is all about.
I just found this cute video on you tube.


Check out this Matt Redman song.


Here's the story behind this song.


Well, no cards tonight since it's been a busy one.
Blessing of the Day:Had coffee with Tim in our family room which we rarely use for coffee.
Tim's one set of fish had lots of fry(babies) He's removed most of them to raise in their own small tank so they don't get eaten by the other fish in their tank.
Thanks for stopping by.
Blessings,

1 comment:

Stampin' Mom of Four said...

Congratulations on being chosen. Your card is gorgeous! Love the song. ...I shared the Star Wars video on Facebook; my brother is a big Star Wars fan.

Museum, Flowers and Cards

 The Cleveland Children's Museum Friday, my son and I took his daughter to this incredible Children's Museum on Euclid Ave. at 40th....