Tuesday, September 25, 2012

Forever Reins is a beautiful song that we sang Sunday. Sometime when songs touch me I want to hear them again and again. If I put them here I can do just that. I love it when the videos have the words so you can really concentrate on what they are saying in the song.
 Thank you for all of your prayers.  Patti and I again like coming to work and doing what we do best; teach kids.  I thank God for bringing us through that difficult time in our school year.

Make sure you check my blog Friday as I'll be part of a Ronald McDonald Blog Hop where I'll post a card made with a Great Impressions stamp.  It's a real cutie. It's for a great cause and we get to send more handmade cards to Jenny and she'll take them to the Ronald McDonald House in her area.  What a blessing it is to get to be part of this. Here's a sneak peak.


We had our couples Bible Study tonight where we continue to talk about Heaven and what it will be like.  There were a lot of  questions about Heaven tonight, but we're slowly learning so much from the book and dvd series called Heaven by Randy Alcorn.
  As a sidenote, I just looked at what I just typed and instead of Heaven I wrote Heave!  Don't know if a book's ever been written on heaving but I'd never read it if it was! LOL

Tomorrow is another Bible Study called the Daniel Plan.  It's a Bible Study which will help us change our eating habits so that our body can be the temple that God has made it.  Our body is God's temple and we need to get it healthy and take care of it.
  I don't know about you but I have a difficult time eating healthy for very long.  With teens in the house and goodies around, all I have to do is crave sweets and I'm looking for something in the cupboards that was bought for them.  I've got to do this for my health.  Please pray that I can do it this time, get into a good exercise program and eating routine.

Blessing of the Day:Ben said he cut 5 of his hours at church so he could concentrate on school and have a little more time for himself.  I love that he's balancing his life on his own!
Thanks for stopping by.
Blessings,
 

No comments:

Museum, Flowers and Cards

 The Cleveland Children's Museum Friday, my son and I took his daughter to this incredible Children's Museum on Euclid Ave. at 40th....