Monday, September 24, 2012

Polka Dots Galore

Here's the card I struggled over tonight for the technique lovers challenge.  Here's my card for make your own polka dots. I started with my circle punch to make balloons with the circle of yellow. It was too plain so I added small hearts to each balloon and drew the string. The little guys peeking through are from the stamp Mudpie Wonders by House Mouse stamps. This was a tough challenge for me. This is not my kind of card.
Today was the best day we've had all year, even with an education plan with a parent during my lunch hour. I'm praising God that He's working things out for Patti and I.

I've got to clean things up around here.

Blessing of the Day:My education plan meeting with a parent went very well.
Thanks for stopping by.
It's fall I can hear Monday night football on tv in the other room. :)
Blessings,

No comments:

Pocket Front Card

 This was today's challenge on Splitcoaststampers, Ways To Use It Challenge. Sabrina challenged us to make pockets.  I used the tutorial...