Friday, September 21, 2012

I Have Been Brought Through It All By God

There is not doubt that my God is awesome! Since Wednesday I have been praying and saying, I can do anything with Christ. Wednesday I was in a Bible Study called, The Daniel Plan. It is a Bible Study diet which appears to be extreme but you can adjust it to fit your needs. Soon we will have 6 weeks of no sugar, alcohol, caffeine, and that's going to be interesting how I survive. Anyway, since Wednesday I've been saying this verse and it helped me fill in 20 pages of a report I need for Monday in two days so the father could see it. It also enabled me to come home from work and get my cards and 3D project finished by 7 when my guests were coming. At 6:55 I finished the last card and was putting out paper and adhesive at places. I didn't stress out about it at all. Isn't it amazing when you do things in God's strength not your own? I'm so amazed to be seeing this so clearing today. We did three cards tonight and one 3D item. I will post those tomorrow. Here are two sayings I saw on FB.
 It takes a long time before we can not care what others think of us, because we're made in God's image so we're His first choice.  What a wonder God truly is.
Time for sleep have to get up early for a Bob Evans Breakfast with my dear, sweet sister.
Blessing for the Day:God helped me get the paper work finished at work AND He helped me get cards ready for stamping night tonight. No stress!!!
Blessings,
 

No comments:

The Simple Woman's Daybook April 9, 2024

 For Today April 9, 2024 The Simple Woman's Daybook began here . Looking out my window it is now dark but has been a beautiful day! The...