Tuesday, September 18, 2012

Love Came Down

This is one of the songs that spoke to me last night in worship. It's called Love Came Down.
Tim and I visited Mom and she seemed very good for being in the hospital.  She had an IV to get hydrated.  I guess she was dehydrated and had low potassium. She said they were preparing her for colonoscopy Tuesday.  She had fluids for dinner and the 'special drink'.  YUck!
  It seems that they found a bit of colitis which is an inflammation of the colon.  She is getting antibiotics for this. Praise God, this is not serious so far.  Not sure if there were any other tests run or not.  Thank you for your prayers.

I have a customer who is undergoing cancer treatment and was in lots of pain and couldn't get meds until Weds.  I can't imagine being in pain and having to wait for days for your meds.  God be near to Karen as she goes through this horrible treatment.

Tonight Tim and I went to our couple Bible Study on Heaven by Randy Alcorn.  What an amazing place the new earth will be!  Imagine that what we have now and love is tainted by the sin of the world. Imagine being in a world where sin no longer exists!  Hard to believe isn't it?  

My twin, Annie and her family will be coming in for a wedding this weekend. We will have breakfast with her Saturday morning at 9 a.m.  I've already told the teenagers so they can prepare.

Here is another card that was made at Card Ministry.

Here is my card for today's color challenge on SCS. The colors were pink pirouette, primrose petals, and luck limeade.  I used the stamp set from Our Daily Bread Designs called His Gift. The image was colored with copic markers and spritzed with shimmer mist. I added pearls to the center of the flower. The card was edged in black then added to the embossed background of pink pirouette and primrose petals.
I need to get started on Christmas Cards, but have been distracted by work again. LOL
I will be working on a final schedule Thursday afternoon with my supervisor. I have actually been assigned what essentially is two jobs and we will got through what was assigned and see what is possible.

Work is less stressful now that the one student was moved to another school.  God blessed us today with the next most stressful student and the next one after that being out.  We had a total of 4 students out so we worked with 12 students today.  Thanks for all the prayers for us here at work.

It's time for sleep.  I have an inservice day all day tomorrow. I can wear jeans, woot, woot!  But I have to try to find a way to stay awake during all the power point presentations! zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz

Have a great week!
Blessing For Today:Tim and I got to go to our Bible Study on Heaven
Blessings,

 

No comments:

Beautiful Paper Does The Work

 Splitcoaststampers is a great website for people who make cards or scrapbook. They have daily challenges. This is one of the challenges. Gi...