Saturday, September 8, 2012

Prayer, Pictures and Peace

PRAYER of the MORNING: "I can do nothing on my own. And if I try, I'd mess it up. I know how deeply I am selfish and often distracted by other things. I can't handle my own burdens, let alone anyone else's... thinking I can somehow make things different. I ONLY KNOW THAT I NEED YOU, JESUS. I wish there were easy answers, cliche methods that were reliable. Life is not easy. Take these worries from me. Be my strength and forgive me for my faults." ~ by Mae Giganti

Isn't this the truth?  We can't do anything without God, from each breath we take to going to work each day.  God is always with us, helping us every step of the way if we ask Him.  I sure have leaned on him lots the last two weeks.  I'm going to continue to lean on him a lot more.  Hope that's your prayer as well.

I'm trying to catch up here. There's been so much going on.  Here's a card I made for two challenges.
This is for the inspiration challenge of today and the Free For All challenge to make a baby card without using the traditional baby things.
I received two cards today.  One was from my dear friend Jane.

 The other was from a Splitcoast stamper for our Teapot Tuesday Challenge.  The challenge was to make a Christmas Card.  Here's Fran's card for me.

There have been some photos I took that never got to the blog, so I'm putting some in today.
This was a photo of a deer sleeping in our bushes right by the house in the back yard.
This is our cat Annabelle sound asleep in the sun, which is her favorite place to be. She looks like road kill to me. LOL

This is Sam trying to get something from under the dresser.  He went from the front to the side of the dresser and almost had me convinced something like a mouse what under there.

How can you doubt the existence of God when you see pictures like this?

Sarah and I did some shopping today.  She wanted to get out of the house so she came with me.  We shopped for clothes and practical things like file folders and air freshener.  We had a good time, talking and laughing.

I have to get some things done for work so I'm signing off.
Blessing of the Day:Sarah and I shopped and had a good time.
Blessings,

 

No comments:

Museum, Flowers and Cards

 The Cleveland Children's Museum Friday, my son and I took his daughter to this incredible Children's Museum on Euclid Ave. at 40th....