Saturday, September 29, 2012

Tenth Avenue North

 Friday night was such an uplifting evening with Tenth Ave. North at Grace Church. Mike the lead singer was a true inspiration. He spoke from the heart and you knew that all he wanted to do was praise God and pass God's light on to others. He was so REAL.
  At one point during his singing he asked everyone to put their hands up like this.  He said some people don't like to do this because it draws attention to themselves.  He said that's not it, when people raise their hands like this, it's very special.  He said imagine you are lifting your hands up to God like a child raises its hands for her father to pick her up.  What a wonderful picture that painted for me.

Here is a short clip from the concert tonight.
Here's a picture of a banner they brought.  My son, Ben hung the lights up that shine behind this. It may be hard to see but in the top, right hand corner is a picture of the boat Jesus was asleep in.
 This is part of my life verse, Proverbs 3:5-6 
Trust in the LORD with all your heart and lean not on your own understanding; 6 in all your ways acknowledge him, and he will make your paths straight.
 
I loved seeing this on FB also.  A good reminder to have God near whether things are good or not.

I have to tell you I'm honored to be in the Ronald McDonald House Blog Hop at Great Impressions Stamps. I enjoyed picking an image to color and seeing all of the talent from the other ladies who joined as well. 

Thanks for stopping by today.  
Blessing of the Day: Ben called about noon to let me know how things were going at work and just wanted to touch base with me. He said, "Love ya", before he hung up.  That brought me to tears that he's so tenderhearted.  
Thank you Lord.
Blessings,
 

No comments:

Museum, Flowers and Cards

 The Cleveland Children's Museum Friday, my son and I took his daughter to this incredible Children's Museum on Euclid Ave. at 40th....