Sunday, September 30, 2012

Tim Hawkins Will Make You Cry....Tears of Laughter

I have to tell you I haven't laughed like I did Saturday night,in a long time. Tim Hawkins came to our church and kept us laughing for two hours. It was supposed to be an hour and a half show but he began ad-libbing and before you knew it 2 hours had gone by. As he was doing this he said, "This is the first time I'm hearing some of these myself!"

  Here's a song he did that cracked us up. I hope you enjoy it too.
 
Here's the card I did for this week's Queen For The Day.  Here's my card to honor Polly as the queen for the day. Here's a little Pure Innocence girl that is similar to one Polly made. Here is a link to it.
This is a digital image that I got from a friend. She brought all of her Pure Innocence stamps over and let me stamp these cuties.
Here's a get well card I made for my twin sister Anne. She had elbow surgery on her anniversary.  Can you believe that?  She hurt her arm at work, and it's been several months she's been waiting to get a date for surgery.  She got it and it turned out to be on her anniversary.  Great timing huh?  I wanted her to giggle a bit so I added the googly eyes.

Thanks for stopping by today.
Blessing of the Day: Ben got through his very busy weekend at work.  Tim and I completed our  homework for our class called Storm Proofing Your Marriage.
Blessings,
 

1 comment:

Stampin' Mom of Four said...

Tim Hawkins is so funny! You were fortunate to see him perform. Have a wonderful week!

Pocket Front Card

 This was today's challenge on Splitcoaststampers, Ways To Use It Challenge. Sabrina challenged us to make pockets.  I used the tutorial...