Monday, November 19, 2012

God Is All Around Us

It's a wonderful story to watch.  God is working all around us.  So glad a news channel thought it would be good to show it.
 

Today we got through another day.  One more day until Thanksgiving vacation.  Today was a tough day.  Kids were sick and I felt drugged, so tired.  I got more sleep than I usually do and was more tired than I usually am.  Go figure.......

I saw this today and added it because I've been asking God to show me what He wants out of my life. I'm praying that I will let go of it and turn to God for help in doing this.  Sometimes we deny things that we know are not what God wants for us.  Other times we don't know that we don't know.  Does that make sense?  I want to be really yours God.  I want to see others with your eyes.  I want to see myself with your eyes, not the eyes that deceive me day in and day out.

Tonight Sarah had a doctor appt. and it went well.  All is good and she's my sunshining Sweet Sarah.
I used to sing, You Are My Sunshine......Check out this darling video of a 17 month old singing with his dad.

No card today as I was addressing my Thanksgiving Cards.
Blessing of the Day:My phone reminded me of an appt. for Sarah that wasn't on the calendar or in my mind.  We got there on time! :)
Thanks for stopping by.
Blessings,

1 comment:

RitaR said...

Sue, what a blessing that church restoration story was!! I know of a man in Minnesota, Pete, who is facing a similar type of cancer that this gentlemen has faced. I pray that the Lord will strengthen, comfort and heal Pete, too.

Thank you for bringing this news story to our attention!

The Simple Woman's Daybook April 9, 2024

 For Today April 9, 2024 The Simple Woman's Daybook began here . Looking out my window it is now dark but has been a beautiful day! The...