Saturday, November 24, 2012

Stamping With a Great Friend

Today I had fun stamping with Emily. She and I use stamping as therapy. We're both teachers who teach young children. She teaches first graders and I teach Kindergarten and Second graders. I also have two 4th graders.

Here are some of the cards I made.  I had colored these images during the craft show weeks ago and I finally got to put them together into cards.







Blessing of the day: We got our Christmas things out and decorated.  It's easiest if we do this during Thanksgiving weekend because things seem to get crazy after this.

Thanks for coming by, I love your comments.
Blessings,


 

No comments:

The Simple Woman's Daybook April 9, 2024

 For Today April 9, 2024 The Simple Woman's Daybook began here . Looking out my window it is now dark but has been a beautiful day! The...