Saturday, December 1, 2012

The Simple Woman's Daybook


The Simple Woman's Daybook-December 1, 2012
  

 Outside My Window...it's still dark and I can see the Christmas lights shining brightly.  I love the lights of the season. They make me so happy.

 I am thinking...that today will be fun taking my FIL to lunch. Tim the kids and I will do that.

 I am thankful for...the ability to spend time with Tim's Dad now that he's alone.

 From the kitchen... coffee brewing as it's early.

 I am wearing... pj's and socks-debating going back to sleep.

 I am creating... nothing right now.  I've been in a slump, not wanting to make any cards.

 I am going... to try to stamp today. I hope I can come up with something.

 I am reading... Freefall by Kristen Heitzmann

 I am hoping... that I can desire to stamp again soon.

I am hearing... my Christian music on Air 1, online from my laptop.

 One of my favorite things... is snuggling up under a warm blanket to read.

 A Few Plans For The Rest Of The Week: Do the best I can for the kids I teach.

 Here are some pictures I thought were worth sharing...

Today is my sister Patty's birthday.  Happiest of Birthdays my Sweet Sister!
Blessing of the day:Having lunch with Tim's Dad.
Blessings,

No comments:

The Simple Woman's Daybook April 9, 2024

 For Today April 9, 2024 The Simple Woman's Daybook began here . Looking out my window it is now dark but has been a beautiful day! The...