Tuesday, January 22, 2013

Snow Day, Snow Day, I Just Got A Snow Day!

With the wind chill factor today being below zero, we're home from school. There's nothing like the feeling of a snow day! You get an early morning call, then go back to sleep in a nice warm bed. You wake up when you want and enjoy your coffee at a leisurely pace. Yup, nothing like a snow day. It's a bonus day off. So today is better than yesterday's day off because it was unexpected. We don't often get to extend a weekend with a snow day. Can you tell I'm happy today?


Finishing this entry a few days later, oh well..... Here are some cards I've recently made.
This card was for the Tuesday Color Challenge.  We challenged to use these colors and make a non-traditionally colored Valenting.
Here's my first attempt using So Sorry.  I CASED my card from the SU catalog.  Check out the inside.
Here is the inside.  I can't find the video I used but found another to show you how to do the tissue box.

I love these little reminders that pop up almost daily.
Listen to the words of this song, it's all about Faith.
Blessing of the day: Ben's contact that ripped in half in his eye is all out of his eye after a trip to the eye  doctor this  morning.
Thanks for stopping by.
Blessings,

No comments:

The Simple Woman's Daybook April 9, 2024

 For Today April 9, 2024 The Simple Woman's Daybook began here . Looking out my window it is now dark but has been a beautiful day! The...