Saturday, April 13, 2013

Busy Week

Whew, what a busy week!
Sunday we had a meeting for the kid's trip to El Salvador   Monday I went to Ladies Latte and am a table leader there.  Wednesday I worked on the cards for Card Ministry Friday.  Thursday Val and I went to Archivers to make three cards using a watercolor technique.  They were pretty and took about three hours to make.  I knew how to do the watercolor technique they taught us.  It was color the edges of your image with marker then pull the color into the rest of the image, or mix it with another color.
Here are the three cards I made.

Friday was Card Ministry and after I got home I had to finish cutting the paper for the cards.  I had to drop Sarah off at a friend's house so I was  later than I wanted to be for Card Ministry.  Oh well, I knew not to get stressed, they couldn't start without me! LOL

Here are the cards we made for Friday.




This last card was made with the scraps of paper from the Print Poetry paper pack.  I randomly put the pieces around the square.  I know I did this some time ago and it has a name but I'm not sure what it is now.  I will add a sentiment and it will be finished.


The three cards in the middle are being sent to Operation Write Home.  This is my first batch of cards to send.  I'm praying over them before I send them.  I want the soldier and their family members to be blessed and I want to glorify God in doing this.  It's all for Him.  This is a picture from the Operation Write Home website.  I'm so proud to be serving these brave women and men.
 My Friend Emily has gotten me watching this show on PBS.  It's called Downton   Abbey.  It's been interesting.  I'm almost through the second season.  Hope this link works for you.
 http://stream-tv.me/watch-downton-abbey-online/

I'll leave you with a song from Michael W. Smith called, Deep In Love With You.

Blessing of the Day:I got the cards stamped and ready to be sent to Operation Write Home.
Thanks for stopping by.
Blessings,

1 comment:

Stampin' Mom of Four said...

Love all your cards! Operation Write Home is such a wonderful service. Thank your for supporting it! (For some reason I couldn't see the watercolor ones on your blog.)

Pocket Front Card

 This was today's challenge on Splitcoaststampers, Ways To Use It Challenge. Sabrina challenged us to make pockets.  I used the tutorial...