Monday, April 15, 2013

So Sad About Boston


What is becoming of our world?  There's so much evil coming out.  People not afraid to kill others. 

Father I pray that you will hold those near who need you most tonight after the trauma of today in Boston.  Let them know you are near and hear their cries and prayers.  Lord your will be done.
Amen


Today was a long, crazy day.  I got a new student and had to revamp my schedule and get materials ready for that student and make new groups with current students.  Next I'll have to re-do my lesson plan sheets...........sigh.....this is a lot of work.

I posted info about taking a class at Archivers but forgot to post the cards!  Guess I was tired huh?  Here they are.  I didn't really move the butterfly wings up but they are 3-D.  We colored two butterflies and cut out one to put on top with its wings up.  These three cards took us 3 hours to make.  One hour per card.  It's amazing how long they took with all the coloring.









A little humor for tonight.



Here's the music video Britt Nicole made.  It says so much and is an encouragement to teens.

http://www.vevo.com/watch/britt-nicole/gold/US82Y1200071

Getting more paperwork done for retirement.
Blessing of the Day: I got up early and got my quiet time before I went to work.  Trying to keep God in the center of my life.
Thanks for stopping by.
Blessings,

1 comment:

Stampin' Mom of Four said...

Thanks for posting those beautiful card. They were certainly worth the wait!

Pocket Front Card

 This was today's challenge on Splitcoaststampers, Ways To Use It Challenge. Sabrina challenged us to make pockets.  I used the tutorial...