Wednesday, April 17, 2013

Blogaversary Winner

Today we picked the winner of the stamp set. It goes to Hope. 

 Hope said... Happy Blogoversary ... I left a comment yesterday, but I don't think I left my name .... duh!!! You should have known it was me since I'm in the habit lately of not signing things!!! I love reading your blog for some daily inspiration, both spiritually and creatively. Keep up the good work.
 Hope, your stamp set will be on its way soon. Congrats and thanks for playing. Here are two cards I made this week.

Here's my card for today's colors of river rock, mambo and eggplant. I stamped off for the base colors of the flowers and leaves. Next I stamped the detail stamp full strength. I sponged the edges with eggplant. The scrolling was embossed with silver embossing powder. I used the finial press embossing folder for the background.





I used the watercolor embossed resist technique for this card. I stamped in versamark and heat embossed white embossing powder. next I colored the paper with markers and an aqua painter. I then heat it again to dry the paper. I added black behind the image and the banner. Paper is from print poetry paper stack.

Love this song.  Give it a listen.

Blessing of the day:I was up again today early and had time with God before going to work.
Thanks for stopping by.
Blessings,
 

1 comment:

Leslie Miller said...

Lovely cards, Sue! Such a pretty die cut on the first one, and I'm partial to that stamp set. Got to get it out and use it more. Very rich jewel tone colors today!

Using Dies to Make Foam Stamps

Take a good look at the dies you already have in your collection. You may be able to make foam stamps from them and add dimension and intere...