Saturday, April 20, 2013

What A Week

I can't believe what a week we've been through.  Praise God the second   suspect in the Boston bombing was captured ALIVE.  Maybe we'll learn what this was all about.  Of course it may be nothing more than hate for the U.S.  So sad that so many were affected by this and the explosion in Texas.  So glad they weren't linked in some kind of bizarre plot.  
I know God is in control and Satan runs loose on the earth. I don't pretend to understand this type of thing, but I'm assured that God sees all and knows what we need.

Here's the perfect song for this week.  It's brand new from Santus Real.
It's called Pray.  I came across this last night on FB where Sanctus Real posted it.  Isn't it amazing how timely these songs are?


Typical Cleveland weather: Thursday high of 75 degrees, sunny and humid.  Friday high of 55 degrees and raining.  Saturday, 30 degrees and snowing! LOL  When will Spring come to stay?



Here's a card I made for today's inspiration challenge on SCS.  Here's my inspiration for today's challenge. 
I love butterflies and at this time of year I'm so anxious for spring to be here and stay! I used watercolor paper and this technique  
I then stamped the french script in black then the swallowtail in pacific point. I added the vanilla flowers and added rhinestones. the butterfly has stickles to make it sparkly.


Here is Ben leading worship last night in Cleveland.  He is working with Building Hope in the City to bring teens to an evening of worship and fun.  He led worship last night.

Here's the group that helped Ben lead worship in Cleveland.

I feel so blessed that both Ben and Sarah are involved in this activity.  So often teens are only interested in themselves.  I was at their age.  Going to stamp at a friend's house now.  Fun, fun, fun!
Blessing of the Week: God provided the capture of the bomber in Boston.
Thanks for visiting.
Blessings,

No comments:

The Simple Woman's Daybook April 9, 2024

 For Today April 9, 2024 The Simple Woman's Daybook began here . Looking out my window it is now dark but has been a beautiful day! The...