Tuesday, April 9, 2013

It's Tuesday evening already and I'm so tired.  I know it's because I was off for 10 days and no one has sympathy for me.  I don't either, lol.  I notice though that coming back after a break always is harder the second day because I wake up tired from working the day before.

Last night at Ladies Latte was a sweet time of fellowship with a table of 8 women after we listened to Mary Schaffer speak.  She is an amazing, inspired, God gifted speaker.  She spoke on prayer last night.  I hope they put her audio of the session online.  It was THAT inspiring.

I just checked and they haven't put her audio session online in a while. :(  I wrote and asked if they would do that again.  We'll see.

Here's a card I made tonight for two challenges.  The first was a movement card, and the second challenge was the color challenge of using Calypso coral, baja breeze and black.  I love the idea of the spinning pinwheel, but not sure I like the embossing.  Oh well, we don't always love our cards and we can see the imperfections that others might not see.

Our family watched the Indian's Game last night until the Michigan/Louisville game came on.  We were losers all the way around.  Our tribe lost badly to the Yankees.  Michigan lost by 6 to Louisville.  It was a sad night here in this Cleveland home. LOL

Tonight we had a great Bible Study with Chuck and Maryanne.  We've been together for over a year now meeting at each other's homes for weekly Bible Study.  We met in a marriage class and wanted to have a Bible Study so even though no other couples wanted to join, we've continued and really learn a lot.  

Tomorrow my boss comes back and hopefully we'll get back to normal.  Whatever that is!  We have 42 more days left until summer vacation. Hope that's for YOU especially!

Time to get my craft area cleaned up and make a lunch for tomorrow.

Blessing of the Day:Bible Study with Chuck and Maryanne.
Thanks for stopping by today.
Blessings,

    

1 comment:

Hope said...

Thanks so much for the countdown. I actually expected to see that BEFORE Easter break!!!! hee hee ...

The Simple Woman's Daybook April 9, 2024

 For Today April 9, 2024 The Simple Woman's Daybook began here . Looking out my window it is now dark but has been a beautiful day! The...