Sunday, April 28, 2013



The Simple Woman's Daybook-April 28, 2013
  

 Outside My Window...it's raining lightly which is okay since we planted some perennials and grass seed lately.

 I am thinking...that today I will finish writing my LAST education plan of my career. :)

 I am thankful for...a renewed time with God in the Bible.

 From the kitchen... you can smell the chili I made for dinner.

 I am wearing... jeans and t-shirt.

 I am creating... cards for challenges on SCS. I just finished a card for a friend who finished her radiation and chemo treatments!

 I am going... to go finish my education plan so I can do something for my self.

 I am reading... nothing right now.

 I am hoping... the weather is nice for Ben's Graduation party Saturday.

I am hearing... the song Worn by Tenth Avenue North.

 One of my favorite things... is going back to bed when the sheets are still warm.

 A Few Plans For The Rest Of The Week: Education plan meeting Tuesday, Lesson Plans, prepare for Ben's party.

 Here are some pictures I thought were worth sharing...

Here's my card to honor Pattie G. I used this card as my inspiration. http://www.splitcoaststampers.com/ga...;ppuser=258296
I stamped in black ink then colored using copic markers. I added stickles to the border of the butterfly. I use circle nestabilities to cut out the image and designer paper. I added a scallop oval for Congratulations. I used tangerine and daffodil ribbon. The background was embossed with Finial Press.

As I sit and look at this waterfall I think of it like God's love for us.  It flows down to us and is never ending.  I'm so glad that I'm God's child forever.
Here's a song called Carry Me by Josh Wilson.  Give it a listen.  It shows how when we need him, Jesus is there for us.  He will carry us.

Thanks for stopping by.
Blessing of the Day: I got some time with God.
Blessings,

No comments:

Pocket Front Card

 This was today's challenge on Splitcoaststampers, Ways To Use It Challenge. Sabrina challenged us to make pockets.  I used the tutorial...