Thursday, April 25, 2013

Thursday Means It's Almost Friday!

Today was the last day of testing for the OAA tests. I'm so glad of that. It is so disruptive to so many people due to the change of schedules and moving of things.  
I did get to stamp today for the SCS challenge.  I made this cute baby card.  The challenge was to use Math somehow on your card.  I used a stamp with the word addition on it. :)
Here's something I saw on FB that made me laugh today.
I also saw this and thought it would benefit someone to pass it on.

The song tonight is Lord I Need You by Matt Maher.


Blessing of the Day:Sarah and I spent time getting her organized.
Thanks for stopping by.
Blessings,

No comments:

Pocket Front Card

 This was today's challenge on Splitcoaststampers, Ways To Use It Challenge. Sabrina challenged us to make pockets.  I used the tutorial...