Thursday, June 20, 2013

Lighthouse

I love lighthouses and next week I'll see some in Maine when we are on vacation.  I started my love of lighthouses years ago after seeing Thomas Kinkaid's paintings.  After becoming a Christian they had more meaning.  Take a listen to this Anthem Light's song, called Lighthouse.  This is what being a Christian is all about.                                  

                   
This is the type of lighthouse I see when I hear that song.  I know it's not actually talking about real lighthouses, but we need to be a light to those who don't know the Lord.  We need to live differently so other notice there is something different.

I got my shipment of  my marker holder today from Stamp-N-Storage which made my day.  In my package was a very nice letter saying they were humbled that I'd entrusted them with my order.  They also were concerned about my salvation and included a note, a tract, and a dvd.  I didn't know this was a Christian company.  I hope I need more things from them so I can support a Christian Company.  I love, love, love, to do this.
Here is the marker holder I got.  Guess what? If you turn it so it's horizontal, you can put one more marker in each slot.  So instead of getting room for 96 markers, I got room for 144!  Pretty cool huh?  I have to admit though, that I had to go to Pat Catan's and get two, Ultimate Pen Storage trays to finish storing my markers. I guess I can say I don't need anymore markers huh?

Here is the card I made for the sketch challenge on SCS.  This was the first time I used washi tape.  I hope to feel more comfortable using it and use it more.
This is my card for today's challenge which was to use vellum.  I used Secret Garden and stamped in versamark then heat embossed in white and colored the back with Copic markers.
I know who I serve.  I need lots of help doing it.
 I fail him throughout the day.  I don't know why He hasn't given up on me...........I know He won't and I stand amazed at that.

Blessing of the Day: I had lunch with Tim in Berea square and then went for a long walk with him.
Thanks for stopping in.
Blessings,

No comments:

Museum, Flowers and Cards

 The Cleveland Children's Museum Friday, my son and I took his daughter to this incredible Children's Museum on Euclid Ave. at 40th....