Saturday, June 22, 2013

Tomorrow's The Day

Tomorrow at 6 a.m. we'll be leaving for Maine.  I've got some packing to do last minute.
I did get a lot organized that I've wanted to do for so long.  I got my daubers organized and labeled with a label on the lid of the case.  I also found that the rest of my daubers fit into a Stampin' Up stamp box.  They don't move when the lid is closed.  It's a perfect match.  I also got my sponges labeled and stored in two Stampin' Up stamp boxes.

I also went through a whole drawer of bags and boxes of items stamped, punched out, etc.  I got rid of a lot of stuff.  I'm very proud of myself.  It's taken a while to do that and I love the feeling of getting more organized.

I've got my Copic Markers packed and pictures to color too.  I also have my recipe book which is spilling out and I'm going to work on writing or typing recipes to put in a book to hopefully give to Sarah some day.

I didn't tell you that this past week Sarah found a healthy recipe for chicken Parmesan and we made it together.  It was amazingly good.  How good you ask?  Ben had 2 pieces!  He NEVER has two pieces of chicken!  Tim had his two  pieces too.  It was so moist and delicious!  Sarah was so pleased and proud.

I am too as I've been trying to get her to cook for a while now. I'm so happy that she's doing more and more.
I found this picture on FB a while back and had to smile.  Sarah wore these all the time.  Whether she went out, stayed home or went to sleep, she wore a tutu.  It was pink.  Fond memories to be sure.

I have had my share of disappointments to be sure.  I remember hearing Tim say this to me when we didn't have kids right away.  I know it's true.  Hard to live through but oh so true.
I just heard this song called Never Beyond Repair by Everfound.  Take a listen.  It's new to me too. :)

I saw this on FB today and thought it was very interesting.  What do you think?
                 
I'll probably post sometime Monday as tomorrow we'll be traveling.
Blessing of the Day: Ben talking with me and me praying for him.  He thanked me after.
Thanks for stopping by.
Blessings,

1 comment:

Stampin' Mom of Four said...

Just imagine how happy and carefree we'd all feel if we still had our tutus on!

I am going to share today's videos with Bradley. Hopefully, I can get his attention long enough to get the message. Have a wonderful vacation!

Pocket Front Card

 This was today's challenge on Splitcoaststampers, Ways To Use It Challenge. Sabrina challenged us to make pockets.  I used the tutorial...