Wednesday, July 3, 2013

And the Stress Just Keeps Coming

Check out this song.  It's called, This is Amazing Grace.


I am immersing myself in music right now to help me combat the tensions and stresses that we are dealing with. This song has helped me focus and concentrate on God and how amazing He is.
There's nothing like worship music to praise and honor God.  Music really does something for me.


Where was this video when I was doing the kid's laundry? LOL  It's pretty amazing to watch.  I'm going to go practice doing this.



My sister and her family came into town today.  We spent some time with them then they had to go visiting others in town.  It was nice to visit with her and her daughter.  We got a few pics.  The first two are my twin Ann then me. We are on the screened in porch enjoying the birds at the feeders and talking.

 This is Beka and Sarah.  You can see the bird feeders behind Beka's head.
Here's the card I made for today's sketch challenge.  I used Chalk Talk framelits and stamped and colored the butterfly from Best of Butterflies and added the grass from Wetlands to the tag as well. I colored the butterfly then added Iridescent Ice to make it sparkle. I added Love which isn't part of the challenge, but I loved how it finished this card. I used Baked brown sugar ink to distress the card.
Tomorrow is a work day at Tim's Dad's house.  It was picked cuz the family was going to be there for the holiday so might as well get things done that he needs.  It will start early so we'll also have time to cook out here for dinner.
   While at Romano's today getting things for the picnic, we saw that they are now selling Charles Chips.
I remember eating these chips as a kid at a friend's house.  The truck would deliver the chips in a can. We'd eat right from the can.  It was so cool since the other chips we ate all came in a bag.
 I looked at their site online and you can get a 1 lb. can of chips for $25.  I guess nostalgia has its price.

Well, it's time to get some sleep.  Tomorrow will bring its own concerns and joy.
Blessing of the Day:I got to spend time with my twin sister.
Thanks for stopping by.
Blessings,

No comments:

Pocket Front Card

 This was today's challenge on Splitcoaststampers, Ways To Use It Challenge. Sabrina challenged us to make pockets.  I used the tutorial...