Thursday, July 4, 2013

We Keep Fighting In The Name of Jesus


This is a song I just heard called, In Jesus' Name by Darlene Zschech.

Happy 4th of July!
The Liberty Bell was rung to get people to the square so they could hear the Declaration of Independence read.

Check out this fireworks video.  I thought it was fantastic!
Here's another song that spoke to me.  It's a great song to listen to when you are struggling with something.
It is called Hold Me Now, by Red

Blessings of the Day:I got to spend time with Sarah walking tonight.
I talked at length to my sister about my mom and what she needs.  I might be able to help there.
Siblings got mom's yard weeded and tended to so she can see her flowers.
Tim's sibs helped clean up his yard and made him very happy.
Thanks for stopping by.
Blessings,

No comments:

Pocket Front Card

 This was today's challenge on Splitcoaststampers, Ways To Use It Challenge. Sabrina challenged us to make pockets.  I used the tutorial...