Wednesday, July 10, 2013

Bad Thunderstorms Today-Should Dry Out Tomorrow

Today we had some pretty bad thunderstorms throughout the afternoon.  I'm sure rush hour traffic was nasty here in Cleveland.
I got lots done around the house which always feels good.
I also took time for myself and worked on my Wonderstruck homework.  I need to get more sleep and get back to a fairly normal schedule.  I'm one who can stay up and stamp until 2 or 3 in the morning.  I want to get back to going to bed before midnight so I can get up by 8 or so.  That gives me more time in my day to do the things I want to do.

I did get a card done and two boxes.  Check them out. The card is for the sketch challenge for today.  I used my new set, Cycle Celebration.
 Here is the second project I've made with the half-size wood mount cases.  This one holds my baker's twine.  I love that this can sit on a shelf and be pulled easily and quickly so I can use the twine.
 Here's the third project I made with the half-boxes.  This one holds my washi tape.  This sized box will hold 8 rolls of tape.
I saw this on FB and was again reminded that we have control over how we deal with things and how to react to what others do to us.
Blessing of the Day: I got my quiet time with God.  I got time to talk with Ben into the wee hours of the morning.
Thanks for stopping by.
Blessings,

No comments:

The Simple Woman's Daybook April 9, 2024

 For Today April 9, 2024 The Simple Woman's Daybook began here . Looking out my window it is now dark but has been a beautiful day! The...