Thursday, July 11, 2013

We Broke A Record Here In OHIO

We broke a weather record here in Ohio of number of days with rain.  It was 15 in 1900 but we topped at 16 as of yesterday!  In Cleveland we can't break sports records, but can break weather records like amounts of snow, or rain! LOL

Today was the PERFECT DAY!  Blue skies, gentle breeze, sun in the sky.

I made a card today for the Ways To Use It Challenge which was to use metal somewhere on your card.
Isn't this nurse a hoot?  She was in my bag of garage sale items for $3.  I have two sisters who are RN's so I thought this would be a fun stamp to use and send to them.  This is a get well card which reads, OR ELSE! on the inside!  LOL
               
Last night I was going to go to sleep early but God had other ideas.  Ben and I talked for an hour and a half about his life going forward.  Exciting things for him, to move into his first apartment in Texas.  To begin to work there until school starts for him.  The excitement of driving a new car.........What a blessing this time with him was.

Today we watched the Cleveland Indian's Baseball game together as well.  I want to try to spend as much time with him as possible before he leaves Tuesday for El Salvador.
Tomorrow he's taking Grandpa to breakfast.  What a treasured time they will have.

Time for sleep........zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz

Blessing of the Day:Got to spend time with Ben
Thanks for stopping by.
Blessings,

No comments:

Museum, Flowers and Cards

 The Cleveland Children's Museum Friday, my son and I took his daughter to this incredible Children's Museum on Euclid Ave. at 40th....