Friday, July 26, 2013

Help Me Find It


 Here's a song that spoke to me this morning.  It is soooooo needed. It wouldn't let me embed it so I had to post a link.
Loved seeing and reading this from FB.  If I could only DO it!  I'm working on it and asking for God's help.



A man's heart plans his way, but the Lord directs his steps. ~Proverbs 16:9

This dog cracks me up.  So when I saw a new video, I thought I'd share it.


This sure was cute listening to this porcupine's noises while he eats.  Check it out.


I made my card for the Queen For The Day challenge on SCS honoring Betty Wright.  Here's my card.
Here's Betty's Card:
It's time for sleep.  I get to stamp with Jan tomorrow.  Tim's working at his Dad's house with his siblings tomorrow.
Blessing of the Day: I had an impromptu lunch with Tim!  He called at 11:10 to say he was sitting in Berea Square having his coffee and I asked if he'd like to have lunch.  20 minutes later we were having lunch together! :)
Thanks for stopping by.
Blessings,

No comments:

Beautiful Paper Does The Work

 Splitcoaststampers is a great website for people who make cards or scrapbook. They have daily challenges. This is one of the challenges. Gi...