Saturday, July 27, 2013

Lots To Do and Fun To Be Had

Today I walked 15 minutes on the treadmill and it didn't bother my knees or hips!  I'm going to try to walk or bike 15 minutes 3x a day.  I'm working up to it.  It felt good to do that.  Last night I rode my recumbent bike for 15 minutes.

Today I spent the afternoon with Jan.  We had a great time laughing and stamping.  We just started to reorganize her work room.  It's going to be fun for me cuz I love doing this kind of stuff. Jan's heart was racing just thinking about all of the stuff we have to do.  We're doing a little at a time.

Here's a card I made for today's inspiration challenge.  I love this stamp because it reminds me of my mom's flower garden.  These were on of my favorites.  I tried growing them but the deer insisted on eating them.  I'm hoping to grow them in my screened in porch next summer.
My friend Emily sent this to me.  She was going to send it to her husband.  I want to send it to Tim.  I needed a laugh today.
Ben called and he seems a bit better.  He continues to need prayers to enable them both to do their job there in El Salvador.  There are so many distractions that Satan is throwing at them.  God will continue to be with them and help them.  It's hard to feel that sometimes.

Blessing of the Day: Spending time with Jan.
Thanks for stopping by.
Blessings,

1 comment:

Leslie Miller said...

Beautiful Bleeding Hearts! They're such a gorgeous flower. I'm kind of a nut for organizing, too, and really enjoy digging into my stamp room. I used to purge, but now I'm determined to use everything, even though I keep bringing home more. Oh, well, it's a good, clean hobby. Have a good week!

Pocket Front Card

 This was today's challenge on Splitcoaststampers, Ways To Use It Challenge. Sabrina challenged us to make pockets.  I used the tutorial...