Monday, August 19, 2013

Another Great God Story!

      I know how great God is and so do you.  I was reminded today just how awesome God is and He is able to do the impossible!  I got a text from Tim tonight while at dinner and he said that Rachel got a call from her mom today.  Her mom said she IS now FOR Rachel and Ben getting married!  Praise God!  She said she saw that she was praying for God's will but it didn't correspond with hers.  She said God has been working on her heart and she now sees that God's will is different than hers and she needs to accept His will for Rachel and Ben.  She said she also realizes that most of her reaction was emotional.  It was a reaction to losing her baby sooner than she wanted.  God you are so amazing!  This took so much for this woman to recognize then confess to her daughter. I just can't believe this!  Thank you, thank you, thank you for all of the prayers for Ben and Rachel and both families.


The Simple Woman’s Daybook

FOR TODAY August 19, 2013

Outside My Window...It is foggy and quiet.

I am thinking..that retirement will be weird for a while.

I am thankful for...the chance to retire after working 35 years.

From the kitchen...all is quiet with the exception of the coffeemaker making my chocolate, raspberry coffee.

I am wearing...pj's :)

I am creating...a mess in my stamping room.

I am going...to work for two hours at a school to finish out the 5 days I need to retire.

I am reading...a book on my Kindle which is a mystery

I am hoping...to get more wedding things done this week.

I am hearing... the hum of my laptop.

Around the house... it's a bit sad, Oreo the guinea pig died yesterday.

One of my favorite things...talking to Ben.

A Few Plans For The Rest Of The Week: working to finish out my days needed to retire and wedding plans that need to be completed.

Here are some pictures I thought were worth sharing...Here's my card for SCS's sketch challenge. I turned the sketch sideways. I stamped in cantaloupe and pistachio inks. I used Venetian Romance dp and used the fancy fan embossing folder along with the black candy dots.
Here's a cute picture of Ben and Rachel for their Engagement photo shoot.
Here is the front of their invitation.  I think they picked the PERFECT Bible verse: 
Therefore what God has joined together, let no one separate. ~Matthew 19:6
Blessing of the Day:God's miracle in changing hearts.
Thanks for stopping by.
Blessings,

Pocket Front Card

 This was today's challenge on Splitcoaststampers, Ways To Use It Challenge. Sabrina challenged us to make pockets.  I used the tutorial...