Tuesday, August 20, 2013

We Continue To Be Blessed

Today Rachel spent several hours talking to her girlfriends to explain why she's getting married.  Here's what I can't understand.............What kind of friend are you if you say to Rachel, "I will be in your wedding IF Ben apologizes to your Dad."
Ben has NOTHING to apologize for.       If these girls think this way, they shouldn't be in the wedding and Rachel should see that they are not really friends at all.  So hard to get her to see that though.

Tim and I were greatly blessed by Chuck and Maryanne tonight at Bible Study.  We discussed the wedding situation with them and not only did they understand what we were saying but volunteered to help out any way they could with things from coffee urns, punch bowl, helping with flowers and table decorations.  God just continues to bless us and show us if we stop stressing about things, HE will take care of us!

I continue to be in awe as God works all of this through.

Here are a few things I found online today.



Blessing of the Day: I got lots of errands done and the invitations as well!
Thanks for stopping by.
Blessings,

No comments:

The Simple Woman's Daybook April 9, 2024

 For Today April 9, 2024 The Simple Woman's Daybook began here . Looking out my window it is now dark but has been a beautiful day! The...