Friday, August 23, 2013

Engagement Pictures

Ben and Rachel finally posted some engagement pictures.  They were taken by Syd and her brother Ben Friend.  I love them.  There are many more and I have yet to go through and pick out some favs.  In time I'm hoping I can do that.
 Love the kids in the flowers like this.
 Love the kids with this tree and its roots.  Very creative photography.
I came across this today and remember dedicating our kids to God.  The poem that was read said that our children are lent to us by God.  We grow them up  for Him and He can take them home anytime, so we have to make the most of each and every day.
 I am really struggling with this right now.  I am having problems giving thanks in the struggle we are in and have been in for the last 6 weeks.  Please pray that I can do that, be thankful for all of this.
 Love this feeling don't you?  It's so wonderful to see this and acknowledge it.  God has been so amazing the last 6 weeks especially.
Father, I pray that you will help me to thank you in all circumstances.  Thank you for all that is going on right now, the good and bad.  You are using all of it to mold me and form me into who you want me to be.  It takes the bad to know good.  You control my life Father, you want the very best for me.  I need to trust you completely with my life and follow after you.

Here's a brand new song called City on a Hill by The City Harmonic.  
Blessing of the Day: I put in my last two hours as a  teacher in the Parma City Schools!  I'm officially RETIRED!!!!
Thanks for stopping by.
Blessings,

No comments:

Beautiful Paper Does The Work

 Splitcoaststampers is a great website for people who make cards or scrapbook. They have daily challenges. This is one of the challenges. Gi...