Tuesday, September 3, 2013

4 Days left

Ben is here until the wedding.  That was great news.  Originally he had to work, but his boss said he can work from here.  That was wonderful to hear.

Yesterday we had Tim's dad over and Brianna too.  We had a great cook out with lots of food and laughs.  Love getting together with our immediate family like that.  Probably won't happen for a while until the next major holiday so I cherish it while I can.

Today I made a card for the color challenge at Splitcoast Stampers.  It was all blues.  This is a new stamp set along with the punch from Stampin' Up.  I used the cloud embossing folder for the background and added dimensionals behind each image.  Quick and easy card.

I felt crummy most of the day.  I had a headache that even Excedrin couldn't reach.  I'm sure it's just the stress of the wedding and the weather changing.  We had cloudy skies today.  Many times when the weather is like this I get a headache.

We did go to Bible Study tonight which is always wonderful.  We enjoy spending time with Chuck and Maryanne. We met them in a couples group at church and started a small group with them and we've been friends ever since. I'm trying to catch up on cards sent out and getting all of the cards I made for Operation Write Home gathered and sent.  

With all we've gone through in the last 6 weeks or so this song sure seems to be our theme song right now.
Take a listen.  It's by Mandissa.

Time to get some more things done.
Blessing of the Day: Got to go to Bible Study.
Thanks for stopping by.
Blessings,

No comments:

The Simple Woman's Daybook April 9, 2024

 For Today April 9, 2024 The Simple Woman's Daybook began here . Looking out my window it is now dark but has been a beautiful day! The...