Wednesday, September 18, 2013

Call it a Video Kind of Day


Something fun to start with.  Love this cat video. The cat is fixing the printer.


Here's another fun video with cats and water.


This video was so cute I just had to share it!

Out of the blue one day Tim asked if I could name the 7 Dwarfs.  When I saw this I just had to share it with him. What are some of the names YOU'D give the 7 Dwarfs of Old Age?  Forgetty, Snoozy, Slowy, Sleepy, Weepy.
 Here is the card I made for today's sketch challenge on SCS.  I distressed these sheets with ink and a distressing tool. It will be sent to Operation Write Home for a soldier to send home.
Got Gramp's clock wound and that familiar chime on the hour and half hour is sounding once again.  Love the calming tick-tock sound it makes.  Reminds me of times at his house.

Blessing of the Day: I got coffee on the back porch and my Bible Time early this morning!
Thank you for stopping by.
Blessings,

No comments:

May Card Class Projects

Today I have the four cards we made in my classes this month. Many of the ideas have to do with texture in card making.  I used dry embossin...