Tuesday, September 17, 2013

Been Cleaning and Stamping

I don't know what's gotten in to me but the last few days I've been a cleaning maniac!  If you know me that's just NOT my style! LOL  We got a card in the mail that an organization is coming down our street to collect clothing and household goods Thursday.  Soooooo I thought what better time to go through closets and clear out the kid's boots, coats, etc. that have been left in the closet.  Well, that led to the next closet and the next and the next.  Sheesh, I even did the two linen closets cuz they take blankets and sheets!  Tim asked if I was nesting.  I did this before each of the kids was born. LOL  Not a chance of THAT happening again!
   So that's why I haven't written since Saturday.  I rewarded myself with some stamping and here's what I made.  This card is for the color challenge on SCS.  The colors were crushed curry, chocolate chip, cajun craze, and tangerine.  
 This card was for Sunday's Featured Stamper.    I am honoring Shannon White today as the featured stamper. I chose this card of hers to CASE and make mine. I used different colors, papers, added clouds, flowers, rhinestones and leaves. This card was really a punch card then it was put together. This will go to a little 4 year old with cancer. Thanks for the beautiful gallery Shannon. It was very difficult to chose one card to copy.
 Monday's challenge was to use a small stamp and repeated stamp making a background for your card.  I took the basic card from Sunday and made it for a little girl for Operation Write Home.
I found some pictures that were uploaded on FB last night of the wedding.  Cutting the cake was fun.
 Then they smashed it in each other's faces.  Rachel went first.
 Love this picture.  Looks like they are waiting for the bus!  This was outside the hotel where the reception was held.  It was the end of the day and photographers were getting the last shots of the day.
Blessing of the Day: Got my cup of coffee first thing! (Some days it's the little things ya know?)
Thanks for stopping by.
Blessings,

No comments:

Cards from Last Month's Classes

  Card 1 -   Fancy Window Card- Connie Stewart Video Link Stamps -  Painted Lavender AC p. Paper - Blackberry Bliss Base 3 7/8” x 11” 2 ...