Thursday, November 28, 2013

Thanksgiving 2013

Happy Thanksgiving to all!  So much to be thankful for.  The list goes on and on.  I'm sure yours does too.
I'm so thankful for God in my life and all that He has blessed me with.
Photo
Thanksgiving is a time when we draw near as family. So glad Ben and Rachel are here.
Photo: Praying that He bless you and yours today! 

{Thank you Crosscards.com for this image}

It's been a while since I've written, but it's  been fun having Ben and Rachel here.
They are sharing time between her parent's house and ours.  We've let them make their own schedule and have told them they have a place to stay here whenever they want to.  No pressure ya know?

I have found lately that things like Christmas lights on before Thanksgiving and Black Friday Sales beginning before Thanksgiving and ON Thanksgiving bother me a lot.  We are losing the meaning of Christmas and Thanksgiving.  We skip over Thanksgiving to get good deals on things we want but don't need.  We've lost sight of the things that are important.  Families this year had to deal with their loved ones working not in a hospital but retail.  So sad that's the way this country is going.

God some cards made this week.  This first card is for the color challenge, daffodil, baja and navy.  I did an emboss resist technique.  I love the glow it gives around the embossed image.
 This is for the Teapotter's Challenge where we had to make a cake that will be going to another lady doing the challenge.
 This is for the sketch challenge for this week.  This bear is just darling!
Before I sign off, I've got to show you something I found today.
Blessing of the Day: Time with family.
thanks for stopping by.
Blessings,

No comments:

Beautiful Paper Does The Work

 Splitcoaststampers is a great website for people who make cards or scrapbook. They have daily challenges. This is one of the challenges. Gi...