Sunday, November 24, 2013

They Are Here, Finally!

Ben and Rachel finally arrived in Cleveland and they went to her parent's house to celebrate her dad's birthday.  They were dropped here a couple of hours later.  It seemed like forever to wait for them knowing they were in Cleveland.  I finally got to hug them and I only cried a few tears. LOL  I have missed these two so much and am so happy they are here for the week.  They will return home Saturday.  They will be back for Christmas for an extended stay.  Come January they will begin classes together in Austin.  Thank you God for bringing by kids home to visit safely.
It didn't take long and Sarah, Ben and Rachel were in the kitchen, talking, laughing and eating like old times.  Seems like they never left.  So glad Ben and Rachel are here.
I have been busy working on cards.  I finished a lot of Thanksgiving cards and some others as well.  Here is one I did for Queen For The Day challenge.  I forgot to add the red stickles to the wreath....oops.
 I really liked this picture and text.  It is so true.  I'm going to enjoy Ben and Rachel's being here.
Heard this today and really liked it.  Take a listen.

Blessing of the Day:Ben and Rachel are here!
Thank you for stopping by.
Blessings,

No comments:

Pocket Front Card

 This was today's challenge on Splitcoaststampers, Ways To Use It Challenge. Sabrina challenged us to make pockets.  I used the tutorial...