Thursday, December 12, 2013

What a Glorious Night

I watched a video made by Sidewalk Prophets on how this song came to be.  It was so interesting that I had to hear the song.  I loved it.  Take a listen and see what you think.

Have you ever heard of Sidewalk Prophets?  Well they've got an amazing new song called, What a Glorious Night.  Before they begin their song, they got permission to use Linus' explanation of Christmas.  Their song is perfect right after that.  Take a listen. I think I'm going to keep this song handy for days when I'm down.


I needed something quiet tonight and I heard this and liked it.  


Blessing of the Day: Finding time to relax with different kinds of music.
Thank you for stopping by.
Blessings,

No comments:

Pocket Front Card

 This was today's challenge on Splitcoaststampers, Ways To Use It Challenge. Sabrina challenged us to make pockets.  I used the tutorial...