Friday, December 13, 2013

Happy Birthday To Me!

Today was my twin Anne and my birthday.  Usually Anne calls about 6 a.m. to sing Happy Birthday to me. I would join her and sing to her. I forgot to tell her that we got rid of our land line so she couldn't get through.  She finally tried my cell phone but by then I was volunteering.  She called three times while I was volunteering singing happy birthday.  LOL  I finally got to call her back and explain what was going on.  It was late in the day though so it was a weird day.  For as long as I can remember I started my birthday with her phone call.

I had an unexpected surprise today.  A friend of mine texted and asked what I was doing for lunch.  I told her nothing.  So we ended up going to Panera for lunch and to catch up with each other.  Sometimes it is so hard to find time with everyone on a different schedule.  This gal is a grandma so there's lots of grandma time for her that we work around!

After lunch I shopped for gifts and came home about 2:15 ready to go to sleep I was so tired.
We had 4:30 reservations at Carrie Cerino's Restaurant.  They have the best lasagna in our area.  The bonus is it is 5 minutes away!  We eat early since Tim gets home early.  He begins work at 6 a.m. so by 4:30 he's really ready to eat.

It was  a fun time as Sarah was in a great teasing, funny mood.  We went home and I opened some presents which were amazing.  Tim really knows what I like.  I am truly blessed with him and my kids in my life.
Thank you God for allowing me to have such a wonderful husband and kids.

Blessing of the Day: Time with family to celebrate my birthday.
Thank you for stopping by.
Blessings,

No comments:

Pocket Front Card

 This was today's challenge on Splitcoaststampers, Ways To Use It Challenge. Sabrina challenged us to make pockets.  I used the tutorial...