Monday, January 13, 2014

Got Lots Done = Feeling Great!

Here is the One Sheet Wonder I made using the Retro Fresh design paper.  These cards will go to     where women and children that have cancer.  It is this month's Cards for a Cause on Splitcoaststampers.

 This is the card I made for today's technique challenge.  You had to use sewing on your card.  Many used their sewing machine but I had stitched mine.
 This card is for today's CAS-clean and simple challenge.  The layout was the challenge.  This is the front....
 ...and this is the inside.  It will go to Operaion Write Home as a miss you or love you card.
 Stampin' Up just had their Leadership conference and revealed that they will have Blendabilities which are alcohol based markers that will be sold in packs of three for $11.95.  The pack will have a light, medium and dark marker.  Stampin' Up will also have some new personalized stamps.  These will be available before the end of the first quarter.  YEA!

Here's a new band to me called OBB-Oswald Brothers Band.  Their song is called, All I Need Is You.  Give it a listen.

Feeling pretty good tonight.  Tim got me a wireless mouse so I have less on my desk.  I got lots done today.  Today I made meatloaf and baked potatoes for dinner.  I love making and eating this meal.  It's so quick and easy to put together, then bake.  It is one of  Sarah and Tim's favorites.

Blessing of the Day: Had time to read and we had fun dinner time conversation with Sarah.
Thanks for stopping by.
Blessings,

No comments:

Pocket Front Card

 This was today's challenge on Splitcoaststampers, Ways To Use It Challenge. Sabrina challenged us to make pockets.  I used the tutorial...