Monday, January 20, 2014

Thank You To My Dear, Sweet Husband


My dear sweet husband got my laptop virus free and ready to go in a day.  Thank you Tim.  I don't know what I'd do without you.  Tim told me that while he was working on my laptop today, he clicked on  a link to download some software, and immediately the virus software told him there was a virus that it had stopped.  He said, he can't blame me for doing it and not knowing it.  He KNOWS what to look for and he was fooled too.

Tim and I had a date for lunch today.  We went to Cafe a Roma, in Berea.  Love their sandwiches there.  We haven't had a lunch date since before the holidays.  Tim says he can't wait until March 1st when The Igloo, the frozen yogurt place, will open up again.  He wants to be there on opening day!  He's so funny!

Everything is in a different place on my laptop, so it will be a while until I am able to figure out where things are.

Here is the card that I did for today's Clean and Simple card challenge.  Clean and simple is so difficult for me, but I keep trying.  :)    Stamped in Momento black ink colored with Copic markers and added Stickles to the edges of the wings. Then I layered with the scalloped rectangles added the basket weave embossing for the background. This is A simple card for me.


I am so excited.  This card was one chosen today on the Splitcoaststampers Facebook page!


Here's a song by Peter Furler called, Reach.  It's not new but timely for me.  Hope you enjoy it.
Blessing of the Day:Tim got my laptop up and running in a day.  Sarah and I watched Anne of Green Gales continues.
 Thank you for stopping by,
Blessings,

No comments:

Pocket Front Card

 This was today's challenge on Splitcoaststampers, Ways To Use It Challenge. Sabrina challenged us to make pockets.  I used the tutorial...